10.03.2010

The Cake

The story of the cake. That's the main thing right. Every first birthday is about the cake, the mess, the first taste. I wanted to give that to my daughter. I wanted to give her the best cake I could. But. I didn't know what I would do. I wanted something great. It was her first birthday cake. I cant really bake and I definitely cant cook and I couldn't think of spending money on the cake because we were spending so much on everything else. I finally figured we wouldn't have one. Then I got an email. From this amazing girl. She won a cake. From Sprinklebelle. She said she wanted me to have that cake. She wanted Sprinklebelle to make Makenzie a cake. Couldn't believe it! Then Jill from Sprinklebelle said she wanted to make an even bigger cake and make it just how I dreamed. She made her fairy cake. She made it better than I dreamed. I couldn't believe my eyes. I took it home. We ate it on her first birthday with her family. I can just imagine how happy Kenzie was to have that be her cake. Who else has this cake for their 1st birthday? I love it. I'm in love. Thank you Ali, Thank you Jill. For the best thing I could ever ask for.

4 comments:

Alissa said...

I love her cake!! it's beautiful...just like Mackenzie. ((hugs))

Candace said...

It is SO gorgeous! I love it

Emma said...

What a beautiful gift...an incredible cake for an incredible little girl!! :-) Em

Robin said...

The cake was amazing! It was so cute I loved it!