4.16.2011

UPDATE... MRW LIVE LAUGH BREATHE

Oh My...
I have been wanting to update this for a while but we have had one thing after another come up and I didn't want to update without really knowing what to update!
For all of those of you who have been hitting the road or the treadmill to prepare of the 5k. Good for you! But. There will not be one :(
Instead we are doing a
CONCERT IN THE PARK.
I cant give to many details until all the money, permits, etc is in order just to make sure nothing falls through the cracks but there you go.
PLEASE save the date.
July 22 2011.. We moved it up a day so that it will interfere with all the 24th of July festivities less. I hope you can make it. I hope you bring your friends and family. I promise it will be amazing.
If you are interested in helping- being a volunteer- please let me know. I have put together a little committee so it would be great if you would like to join.
email me at livingformrw@hotmail.com

No comments: